Thursday, October 18, 2007

Introduction

There was a time in my life when I was the author of a highly successful advice column, however my busy life forced me to put column on the backburner. I recently started to miss that part of my life and being that I'm done with school, I have a plethora a free time on my hands! It seemed like a no-brainer to start helping everyone again! Just in case you didn't keep up with my advice column I will provide the old content for you in a separate post. Here was the original introduction:

I think I have a plan for the direction in which my blog is going to go. I do know a lot of things, in fact I'm pretty much an expert in almost every field imaginable. Im going to start a Q&A section of my blog. You, the reader, will submit questions and I, the expert in nearly all fields, will post respond with answers. These questions can be anything. You could ask me for advice on nearly any aspect of life including, but (not limited to) dating, fashion, household cleaning, medical advice, what sort of concealed weapon would look best under your tight mini-skirt, etc. You could ask questions about history, technology, politics, science, artreally anything. Well, lets steer clear of SciFi I dont really like that stuff. But anything else is fine. So, start submitting questions and Ill post the answers to all of your questions and problems. My advice will make all of your wildest dreams come true."

No comments: