Thursday, October 18, 2007

Grandma isn't blind.

Question:
Hey Taryn - I have 2 kids and my sister also has 2 kids. My mom clearly shows preference to my sisters kids and she even gets them better gifts for their birthdays and holidays. Its not like we live far away and my sister lives close so she knows the kids better - we all live in the same town. I asked her why she acted like that and she said that Im just imagining the whole situation. Whats going on here?

Answer:
Well, lets start with a question for you. Are your kids ugly? Id be willing to guess that they are. So, Ill now clarify what she meant when she said that you were imagining the whole situation. She meant: you are imagining that you kids are cute and that they deserve the same treatment as your sisters cute kids. Ok? Take a little while to mull this all over and let me know if you think this might be the real situation.
-TARYN

No comments: