Thursday, October 18, 2007

Big Problem...or not really that big at all.

Dear Taryn,
I have a big problem. My friend and I like the same guy, what should I do?

Hey ********, First of all, thats not a big problem - a big problem is like "I'm dying" or "my family doesn't love me" or "I got arrested" this is a little inconvenience...actually more of a minor annoyance. But, there are a few ways that you could deal with this situation. The first (and most boring way) would be to have a heart to heart with your friend. The two of you could come to an understanding that this boy is off limits for both of you because your friendship is more important. BUT if youre asking what I WOULD DO, I would punch her in the nose and rub smelly eggs all over her clothes so that she was very ugly and smelly. That way she wouldnt stand a chance with this guy unless you are really ugly already.

-TARYN

No comments: