Thursday, October 18, 2007

Baldness

Dear Taryn,
I have a question about guys hairstyles. I am going bald and a while ago I started to shave my head smooth bald for a cooler look. I started getting a lot of attention from the ladies when i started with this style. But lately Ive found that girls are into guys with lots of thick hair. Is bald no longer good cool?


Hey *********,
I appreciate knowing that you value my opinion. That said, bald has always been out. Voluntary baldness has been popular on and off over the years, however balding men are just plain creepy. If you are trying to pick up girls who are too young to like a man who is old enough to be going bald then you are an old, creepy man. You should just hold onto the memories of the years when girls thought you were really shaving your head to look edgy and not because you were an old nasty man. You probably wont be getting many girls anymore, so just hold onto the past and accept that youll be alone for the rest of your life. I wish there was a brighter future in store for you, but theres not.
-TARYN

No comments: