Thursday, October 18, 2007

Family Communication

Taryn,
Im 15 and my mom doesnt seem to know that I go out with boys. A couple weeks ago she told her friends that Im different that most teenage kids and Im not into boys. Why does she think that Im either too young to date, or why does she think that Im not dating?


Ouch! I think you have this one all wrong. Today Im in the mood to ask questions in my responses, so Ill ask you a question first. Do you dress like a boy? I think youre portraying yourself as being into girls. She did say that youre different and not into boys. I think you might be coming across a little not straight. You might want to wear some skirts or makeup for a few days if you want her to think that you are actually into boys. If not, then whatever, you dont have to make any changes, but if you do want to clarify that then youre going to have to show a little leg or take some time on some makeup.
-TARYN

As always, keep the questions coming and I'll keep responding with the best advice on earth.

No comments: